Friday, August 22, 2008

Is it all really over??????????

Summer is almost over...it actually feels over already, My twenties will be over in a week, and My midget is going to kindergarten already.

1-Is it just me or did this summer just fly by? Around here the last few weeks haven't even been that hot. I had planned on making another venture to the beach but the end of August is already here and we didn't get to go.

2-I am turning 30 next Friday. Where did my twenties go? I don't know if I am prepared for this. I have been thinking about it since my last birthday but it seemed like such a long way off and now it's here and I kind of just want to run the other way.

3- As if turning 30 isn't enough, 3 days later I have to send my midget to school. Wasn't he just born? and now he's going to school. And I have been informed that he will be riding the bus, I am not to drop him off in my car and I am not to follow him to school. He can do it by himself. How did this happen?



How did this little baby........

Become this big guy????????????

I guess we are on to new beginings......hope they will be as good as the last few years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, 30-year-old! I know 30 may not be pretty, but you'll make it through! :) Life will allow you to go feeling as though you just graduated from high school, you just happen to have a munchkin attached at the hip now.

P.S. Will still thinks you're hot. :)

Speaking of not pretty, (30 of course; not you!) check this out.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO_BnsrWMnI

Love you, Licia. Hope you had a great day!

E